Thursday 17 September 2009

Someone has sponsored you through Justgiving‏


It's such a buzz getting that message in my inbox ! And tonight, just as I was thinking nobody had donated for a day or so.... Voila, I get that exciting email ! I rush to see if it's somebody I know ... It is ! Then I scan across to see if they've left a message ... They did, yeay !

"Keep smiling even when ascending ! (Would you mind giving some thought to the design of the garage doors en route !?)"
Thank you very much Richard and Alison next door for your support (My generous neighbours, with horses and sheep and a dog and chickens and bees and of course, dilapidated garage doors!)
Please keep spreading the word and help keep the money coming in and the fund growing steadily towards my target !

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Liking the pitchfork!