Friday 25 September 2009

Olympic size pool and Mankini !











I just wrote a long account of our fantastic day here in South West france... Then the computer crashed ! Grrrr, I hate that ! Anyway these pictures say it all I think ? I couldn't have embarrassed myself futher than publishing these photos of THE mankini ! So, Boycie, there you have it ! You'll just have to empty that closely guarded collection box into my donation fund now !?
Big day tomorrow as we set off for the south to my starting destination ... Eeek, it's all getting a bit close now ! Kind regards to you all....


3 comments:

Sarah said...

OH MY GOD!!!! Well what can I say...um dont forget the breton sausage Dom...cant think what brought that to mind!
Good luck Jus, dont flaunt that mankini where you are not sure of the cowboys thats all.

Unknown said...

Hahaha! OK you've got me - might even chuck a bit more in for the sheer audacity....

rach said...

you make me laugh too much!!!!!!!