Tuesday 29 September 2009

Dead dogs and Englishmen ...







That was a very long hot day yesterday ! Arrived in Alaigne as darkness fell... No time to write now but loads to write ! Dead dog, near death, Mr Mariaggi, Morise the the mad biker, Carcassonne and more . I hope I dont forget the details ! Off now, across more mountains .. I had one constant hill yesterday of 11 miles !! It nearly killed me. Luckily I met a couple of lovely people at the top from South Africa who made me a cup of coffee. Must dash ... I was hoping to be gone by 8am ... It's now going to be 10 by the time I start the 40 odd miles of hills today and my poor arse is killing me ! Keep watching ... Thank you all so much for your kind donations that keep coming in !

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That could be you the pic at the top in a few weeks time...love the sunflowers - very Vincent! Hope you have a better day x