Monday 21 September 2009

September sunset .....



What a beautiful weekend ! Nothing quite like a sunny September in Cornwall, all the the tourists have gone home and if we're lucky we get a few weeks of empty beaches and blue skies !

I had a great cycle ride tonight, just ten miles but as you can see from my pictures, a stunning evening. My clever little cycle computer calculated exactly ten miles in exactly one hour ! How about that ? I know it's not very fast but there were some big hills along the way ! I took the pictures with my phone so they're not great.
So, it's Sunday night and I leave on Wednesday ! I cant believe it, that's just three sleeps away !
I met up with my daughter Jodi tonight and her friend Zinc, we drank some beer and had a laugh. They were telling me all about a toy parrot for my shoulder, I think they'll try and get me one, it swears a lot when activated they say, and insist I should wear it across France, perched on my shoulder and randomly squawking abuse at Innocent onlookers ! They gave me a model plane too and a plastic horse to stick on my handlebars.... She's so eccentric !
I need to sleep now... before I do I'd like to thank Mel for her kind donation ! Thank you...
Also I have some pictures just in of Monte ! I will load them up when I get a moment. I was relieved to see he looks nothing like the character I rudely used to portray him in my Karaoke post below.
Keep watching .... We'll be on the boat and heading south Wednesday night ! (If I can find my passport !)




No comments: