Wednesday 2 September 2009

Parcels from America !


I received an exciting parcel today, my postie battled through driving rain and floods to deliver the goods ! Yep, the beginning of September has well and truly marked the onset of winter ! We don't really get an autumn and spring here in Cornwall, in fact for the last few years we've not even had a summer ! Nowadays we just get winter and August ! It's getting beyond a joke now, sat here listening to the conservatory roof creaking like it's going to blow off in the gale !
Yes, the parcel, two actually, the "Powered by On-X" cycling shirt and T'shirts have arrived, yeay, thanks On-X, Catheran in particular for organising everything at that end for me. I'm really pleased with them and will take some pictures to put up as soon as I can. Thank you.
Thanks also to Ade, a fellow valve patient and keen cyclist and to Tiddleywinks too for their kind donations to my charity and for pushing my total raised very close to the 600 mark, just a fiver away, who will be the one to tip the total into the sixth century ? Thanks for reading and supporting the build up to this amazing two wheeled adventure ... Stay tuned.....

No comments: