Friday 9 October 2009

The long wet road to Fumel....


I only had to cycle about 25 miles yesterday but it seemed like a long ole drag, coupled with distant thunder and lightning for a while and rain too ! I've been really lucky with the weather so far so it was bound to change at some point. Looking out the window here in Fumel it's looking pretty murky today too, so I'd better drag out the wet weather gear from the bottom of the pannier ! Atleast I'll be heading north again today, which is of course the whole point of the trip !
I'm running out of battery so I'd better just load up some photos, get packed and get going !
As for the map, I'm not sure where that's gone but I'm assured my IT people in the broom cupboard back at GCHQ are all over it and looking for solutions !
Please keep watching and reading and following and donating .... Thank you .... Jus

4 comments:

Crazydaisydoo said...

It's bigger than a broom cupboard...honest!

rach x said...

hey up poppet.
raining here too you'll be pleased to know! i too wondered where the map has gone but didn't want to complain! am loving the photos and banter x wish we could be there to support you through mid france x am coming to england end oct ish. when did you plan ish on being home? you're doing great, bon sante mon amie xx

Sister Sam said...

Glad your bloods were ok. Keep peddling!! xxx

HalleyG said...

The billboard of the guy for the opticians is hilarious! Love it.