Tuesday 6 October 2009

Early Tuesday morning ....


Early Tuesday morning and I'm logged on again and just been handed a fine mug of milky coffee by my host Ian. I've got my map out and it's looking good, I've actually been across quite a few regions of France now, wobbling along laden with everything but the kitchen sink at just 5-10 mph it's quite surprising how the miles add up. The total milage on the counter is showing close to 500 now ! I have to say it feels more than that though! My estimate of 900 miles was obviously wrong too because I shouldn't think I'm half way yet. Theres plenty more wine, road kill and barking dogs to come yet !
So, I pedalled through the Aude, Ariege, haut Pyrenees, the Gers and today heading north into the Lot et Garonne .... That's a lot of dogs !
Please keep donating .... I see Sam has finally decided I've pedalled enough to give a few quid, thank you x ! I've put up another stretchy shadowy picture for mother Wimperis and today I'll try and get a picture of the filthy parrot in action for Jodi ... Thank you all loads for following and supporting my ride .. Oh and Mel and Rosie too ! Cheers.

3 comments:

big Dave said...

just had nasty image of you being hit with comdom by an english man and his strap on. lizard mcc club concerned will have wip round for encouragement watch this space

Sam said...

chheeky bugger! at least it gets me a mention on the blog at last!!xx

rach x said...

say sam..is it nice and chilled at home at the mo? better get some monosoduim glutamate in for when the mc murders addict gets back xxx bless his little (bulging) legs xxxxxx