Sunday 25 October 2009

1000 Miles !!


Sunday 25th the October, four weeks to the day that I started pedalling from the south coast, on the sunny Med, to the north coast of france. It's 4.15 here in Brittany, I've just cycled into the small town of Gourin, fifty miles south of Roscoff, which will be my final destination and the tacho on my handlebars is showing exactly 1000 miles ! Yeay !!
What's more I've found a Bar that's not only open, which makes a change, but it also has Wi Fi !!
So, it's a quick cold beer and a quick post on my Blog too !
One thousand miles, that's got to worth a donation hasn't it !?
Cheers, Jus.

3 comments:

HalleyG said...

I believe it is...

Justin said...

Wow ! That was quick Halley, I've not even finished my beer ! Thanks !

Sister Sam said...

Well done Justin!! I have forwarded your link to your blog again to all on my e-mail add list!!! I've told them how great your blog is, and surely worth a few pounds in donations!!!
So proud of you.
Speak soon. xxx