Thursday 20 August 2009

I'm thinking sails ?


There are some pretty windy flat bits in France, well as far as I can tell from Google Earth anyway... I'm not sure if this would be breaking any rules ? It could also double up as my tent by night ?
Some news this morning .... My brother Dom has kindly offered to drive me to the starting point, which would be fantastic ! He may have not been thinking it through though, or looked at a map of France recently, or considered just how much of a round trip it would be ? Who knows, but he does know a lot about sailing so he could at least help me get the Mizzen set up !?
Thanks too to all the Anglo Info readers who are continuing to offer places for me to stay across France as I sail my way north, hopefully with a fresh sou'westerly nudging me along .....

No comments: