Saturday 22 August 2009

And the bikes not even left the shed yet !

This whole thing is really gathering momentum now ! The bikes in the shed, chomping at the bit to get on the ferry with all it's new shiny useful bits bolted and screwed on ! Watch my ebay listings when I'm done for a load of not so shiny push bike stuff, one careful owner, only 900 miles... Oh, and judging by the amount of very kind offers of support and accommodation rolling in, the tent may not have even been used ! I'm pretty sure my next challenge will involve an engine, my legs are killing me just looking at the map!
Special thanks today to the Old Backscratcher, Will and Christine for their donations.... £425 and counting ! Keep it coming and watch this space...
Thanks.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

MM.. next challenge...handgliding... across the U K ??!!

Justin said...

That's far too easy ! Hang gliding on foot maybe, I'd cause caos !?