Tuesday 25 August 2009

Look at all those pins !


Not a great picture but you get the idea ? I now have coast to coast accommodation, and apart from a few daunting gaps they're all just a cycle ride apart, which means no tent ! Yeay, no tent to roll up and pack away and no camping gear to stow in my very limited luggage space ! It's totally overwhelming the amount people emailing, a human chain winding across France, 900 odd miles of good will, hot baths (I hope) and home comforts.
Around the middle bit, excuse the laymans terms, right of the big water inlet, Girande I think, there are SO many places I could stay, they're piling on top of each other ! Some virtually next door neighbours ! The excitement and enthusiasm rallying around this challenge really is amazing ! However, south of Toulouse there is a big gap if you happen to know anyone ? Cheers....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you'll be able to stop for breakfast, lunch and dinner! ~HG

Justin said...

It's certainly beginning to look that way ? I'll not complain about that !