Thursday 27 August 2009

How small do they go ?

Even beetles and flies and other insects have hearts, well sort of hearts anyway ... Makes you think doesn't it ... Or does it ? Made me think anyway... They have a sort of heart and sort of blood
called hemolymph and an open circulatory system driven by a tube like heart (thanks Wikipedia!). What's it all about hey .... ?
Back to the big ride.... There is about to be a very clever map uploaded to my Blog, hopefully it'll sit just there to your right, tracking my daily progress and pin pointing me as I wind my way across the country, so if I'm completely lost you'll probably know before I do ! There are a few technical glitches with it at the moment though which are being ironed out by IT expert Lucy, she's all over it ... sadly it would seem you have to go via her how to crochet blog in order to find me ? She'll do anything to get her counter into double figures ! Watch this space !

7 comments:

Sarah said...

how come you have changed experts then, what happened to Incy and her expert webbery, I know she spun off for a bit but shes back now...

Justin said...

I was waiting for that ! Horses for courses innit ? There will still be plenty of work for Incy and Wincy the Manaccan web meisters! How are my home made comfy trousers coming along ? Cant do right for doing wrong for doing right can I !

HalleyG said...

I think you should start another blog all about beetles...

Sarah said...

ah, dont you worry. The manaccan comfy pants need measuring up before they can be created.

Justin said...

Thanks Halley, it was just an excuse to use that gorgeous picture really ! However it does make you think about the wonder of nature... All those vibrant colours, all with beating hearts and tiny legs n stuff..

Justin said...

Sarah, Just measure big Dave and half it ? Pull cord at the top and useful pocket please ?

Unknown said...

I sat and watched a wasp washing it's face earlier - at least I think that's what it was doing...it was fascinating - everything in tiny minature detail..